Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Too Many Posts Not Enough Memory

I have this problem with blogging that I've been experiencing for a while now. It seems that whenever I'm not at the computer, I get a good idea about something I should blog about. But by the time I get to actually logging into Blogger and getting my password correct (after a few tries), I've completely forgotten about what it is I wanted to blog about.

Now I know my sucky memory isn't something new. I've had it for a few years now (namely after I finished school and I've relegated my brain to the back of my mind). But Blogging sure didn't require anything from my brain, or so I thought.

I am beginning to think that maybe I should find a way to use it more. But I have to admit that I hate to just sit down in one place and read. I  was never very good at that. Whenever I had lots to study, I'd always bring it on a stationary bike or make flashcards that I can memorize while I'm doing something else that was a bit more active.

I wonder if anyone has any good suggestions on how to improve my memory or at least improve it enough so I have topics to blog about when I come back at it.

And did everyone enjoy the manatee video from yesterday? It was possibly the most musically appreciative thing I've seen in a while.

No comments: