Saturday, January 08, 2011

On the 99 B-Line

Today I was on the Canada B-Line (a crazy fast bus with an over abundance of extremely abrupt stops) and I experienced something truly Canadian.


Now if you're from Canada, it make take a minute to realize the strangeness of this scene. Need more time?
Ok, time's up. Don't you think in any other place, the person who got injured probably wouldn't have said that they were sorry to the first person? Hmmm... interesting. But that's why I love Canada.

3 comments:

St3Fin said...

Hahaha Awesome! Did u draw that? Are you the person that got injured and said sorry? I do that all the time! and I always second guess my self, thinking "why did I just apologize for getting injured". It truly is Canadian!

Doris said...

Yep. I drew it. Guess which high-tech expensive program I used? If you guessed paint then you guessed right. Until I can afford something more, let's say, spectacular. I'm going to have to use that.
Luckily I wasn't the one caught by the elbow this time, but I have to admit I've said "sorry" before too in the most inappropriate times :)

Procrastinator Extraordinaire said...

This is absolutely hilarious! I love it. This was pretty good for paint. Even though it's on the computer, I still have not evolved beyond stick figures when I use computer programs. I guess some things evolve and some don't...