Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Procrastination and Photography

So I procrastinated a bit before I got to this. And what better way to procrastinate then check out some random blogs?

There are some really interesting ones out there and some rather boring ones (maybe like mine). But I noticed that all of them have pictures... where are my pictures?

The best one I've seen today was all pictures and maybe a few paragraphs here and there if it requires description. Maybe if I knew how to work a real camera then I'd do that too, but since I can't I'm afraid my images will just be boring and dull with no specific thought into lighting.

Part of me wants to stop blogging, go take a photography lesson for a year or so, practice my art, and then come back to this. The other part of me wants to say "you've done enough for today, let's just go check facebook, you deserve it"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should definitely add pictures. As long as they are interesting to you, that is all that matters!

Doris said...

I added a pic! It's not exactly mine... but i think it's ok... :)