Thursday, January 27, 2011

Sick Again! Stupid Diet for a Not-That-Stupid Person.

I think my diet needs a bit of a HUGE change. I went to Denny's yesterday and had sausage, bacon and eggs. And also this greasy pancake. In the afternoon I had coffee (which usually doesn't agree with me, but I love coffee). Then at night I had soup (not too bad, it had veggies) and I also had a sandwich (on white bread.. it was pretty bad).

I've been eating cheesecake too for the last few days (week) in a row.

Oh and also a pack of Hobnobs all to myself in the last two days. So really, I am not surprised. But I find it hard to eat healthy! It's a lot more work and it doesn't taste good.

I should have made my resolution: eating better. Or maybe something specific, like eating 5 servings of vegetable a day. But I really don't think I have the tenacity to do it. Ok, maybe I do. So I guess from now on, I'll bore you with how I do with my diet... Please don't leave! Keep following me hahaha

Signing out,
Chronically bad eater

No comments: