Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Wednesday's Weather Whine

Last night was beautiful, but unfortunately I don't have a habit of carrying my camera (point & shoot type) with me. I spent sometime outdoors before I decided that my frostbitten toes weren't going to carry me home if I don't head indoors asap.

So I just woke up *yawn*. And now I'm afraid to look outside because when it snows the night before, it usually mean one of two things in Vancouver.
1) Slushy roads with bad drivers
2) Rainy roads with bad drivers
I'm trying hard to quell the excitement of which of the choices it will be. It's hard. I don't know how I'm holding up hahaha. I am really a whine when it comes to the day after a light snowfall. I wish it would be more like other cities here where the snow sticks around for a bit so it's not beautiful one day and horrendous the other day.
Oh well, until I can change the weather!

No comments: